Everybody wants a sleek, toned, healthy, and sexy look, but things like cellulite, fat, and excess skin can get in the way and hide your true beauty. Even the best bodies have problem areas that could use some tweaking.
This is why the Perfect Body Wrap is just for you. Using a special blend of active natural ingredients that are usually only available to high-end spas, our Perfect Body Wrap allows you to tighten, tone, and remove excess skin from you arms, legs, stomach, hips, or any other part of your body. Once you apply the clay and wrap up your chosen area, your body will instantaneously tighten and tone to reveal your true self.
You will not only see your problem areas vanish before your eyes, but our clay contains only all natural ingredients that exfoliate, cleanse, and detoxify your body while helping you lose inches. Toxins that have been poisoning your body for years will be gentle removed so you will look and feel your best.
This treatment is now available to you so you can finally have the body you deserve when you have the time and within the comfort of your own home.
What Does the Kit Contain?
Our kit contains everything you need to begin looking better as soon as you open the package. You will find three cotton wraps specially made not to absorb the cream so your body will get the full benefits, two containers of our charcoal clay, an exfoliating loofah, a tape measure (so you will not only see the results but measure them as well), and detailed instructions.
Why Perfect Body Wrap Works
Perfect Body Wraps works because our cream contains naturally active ingredients from Glacial and Seabed clays that contain over 70 minerals that cleanse and purge the body. While the wraps compress the area to promote maximum absorption of the minerals, the minerals will begin releasing the toxins stored between fat cells known as adipocytes. Toxins stored in between adipocytes can inhibit weight loss by causing cellular stress. Toxins also contribute to cellulite, stretch marks, and other unsightly blemishes in the skin. Healthy skin and a healthy body free of toxins do not sag, which is why it is recommended to go through this treatment at least once a month.
Active Ingredients The key to the success of this product is not due to one ingredient, but rather it is the correct combination of ingredients that truly gives us remarkable results. The most important ones are listed below.
- Bentonite Clay - Bentonite is an absorbent-volcanic clay used in many detoxification treatments. This clay is one of the most effective and potent clays available on the market and is becoming increasingly popular as it is rediscovered for many different health and skin care conditions. Bentonite Clay is exceptional for it's ability to absorb impurities such as excess oil, dirt, and toxins, from the skin while also exfoliating and improving skin circulation.
- Kaolin Clay - Kaolin clay gently draws out impurities from the skin without removing the skin's natural oils which lock in moisture. It also exfoliates, cleanses, and stimulates circulation to the skin. Stimulating circulation is critical to removing stretch marks and cellulite. Kaolin is suitable for all skin type and is so safe that it is currently used in many skin care products like foundations, eye shadows and other powders.
- Caffeine - Caffeine may seem like an odd choice for a skin care ingredient but is actually very important in getting other active ingredients absorbed by the skin. Caffeine also causes increased circulation in the skin and thus helps to treat stretch marks and cellulite. When blood circulates the body's natural metabolism is stimulated which helps the body to burn more fat naturally.
- Tripeptide-1 - Tripeptide-1 is a peptide that contains three amino acids - glycine, histidine and lysine. It specifically helps to increase collagen production in skin cells when applied topically. Collagen is the fiber holding all of the cells in your body together, so promoting collagen can help with everything from wrinkles to firming an entire area of skin.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline - Tripeptide-10 is another peptide that contains the amino acids - citrulline, aspartic acid, isoleucine and lysine. It helps to regulate the uniformity of the collagen fibrils which increases the suppleness of the skin. Tripeptide-10 mimics the function of a naturally occurring proteoglycan called decorin which normally regulates the uniformity of collagen.
- Charcoal - Charcoal has long been used as a detoxification agent in many remedies. It is both a powerful adsorbent and can neutralize harmful toxins such as heavy metals, free radicals and other toxins in the body.
Write Your Own Review